CHRISTMAS PROJECT: CHRISTMAS FOOD - 1st ESO -
The traditional Christmas Dinner/Some photographs of food eaten.
Christmas pudding (dessert)/Flaming Christmas Pudding.
Explain and give examples of some dishes
Ingredients / Tools / Actions / Recipe
Pigs in a Blanket Recipe
- 1 package hot dogs
- 1 package cresent rolls
- 4 slices of cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Open can of cresent rolls, and roll out each triangle.
3. Place hot dog inside of the triangle, if you want cheese add half slice of cheese and roll dough around the hot dog.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cresent rolls are browned.
Stir up Sunday: Christmas Pudding Recipe ( http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/customs/xmas/dinner.html)
NOTE: You have to illustrate everything with pictures
Mince Pies Recipe Ingredients:
Mince Pies Recipe Instructions:
Mince Pies Recipe Cooking Time:
Mince Pies Recipe Serving Instructions:
CHRISTMAS PROJECT: CALENDAR AND TRADITIONS - 1st ESO -
1. CHRISTMAS CALENDAR IN THE
1. December 24th (Christmas Eve)
2. December 25th (Christmas Day)
3. December 26th (Boxing Day)
4. December 31st (New Year’s Eve)
5. January 1st (New Year’s Day)
2. GENERAL IDEAS ABOUT CHRISTMAS IN THE
CHRISTMAS CARDS (Did you know…? / Interesting facts – robins -)
CHRISTMAS CAROLS (What are Christmas Carols? / What is Carol singing?)
CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS (What are the colours? / Name four typical traditional Christmas decorations)
CHRISTMAS TREES (The Christmas tree became popular in England in 1841…./The most famous Christmas tree in Britain)
PANTOMIMES (What is a pantomime? /Pantomimes today)
CHRISTMAS EVE (What happens in Christmas Eve in
BOXING DAY (When is Boxing Day/ Why is 26 December called Boxing Day?)
CHRISTMAS DAY (Opening Christmas stockings presents/Christmas Dinner and Christmas Tea / Christmas crackers)
NEW YEAR’S DAY
NOTE: You have to illustrate everything with pictures.